Respiratory Scholar is a moderated and independent blog for Respiratory Professionals.
Respiratory Scholar was established as a clinical and educational resource for excellence in Respiratory Therapy. It’s goals are:
- Inform you about research and reports in respiratory and industry related projects.
- Interpret the significance of relevant research within the sub-specialties of current respiratory
- Suggest areas within the field of respiratory medicine which need more input by identifying gaps in knowledge, the treatment of respiratory disorders and other related diseases
- Translate findings from related respiratory medicine endeavors (publishing outside, online business, user trends)
- Brian Binnie – Brian is a 49 year veteran in the dental industry achieving experience and great success within Dental Supply, Dental Laboratory Alloy, serving as National Sales Manager of Williams – Ivoclar, Director of Marketing at the largest dental lab in British Columbia Canada, General Manager of Vident Canada, Vident Corporate Marketing Product Manager of Denture Teeth, and Machinable Ceramics winning Product Manager of the Year twice in a row. He served as Vice President of Marketing for a national milling center and now is President of Laserdenta Inc. He is married to Pamela and has two children, Barbara and Chad, and lives in Brea California.
- Randy Clare – Randy Clare is a 20 year veteran of the Dental, Sleep and Respiratory Thearpy Industry. Originally from Canada Randy has held leadership roles with Viasys Healthcare, Cardinal Health and CareFusion. Randy brings extensive knowledge of the diagnostics industry and Social networking to the RespiratoryScholar Randy is based in Aliso Viejo California.
- Bradley Eli – Dr. Eli, Center is a graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry. He received a post-graduate masters degree after a two-year residency in Orofacial pain at UCLA He is on the medical staff of Scripps Memorial Hospital, and holds faculty positions at Loma Linda University and UCSD School of Medicine. Dr. Eli lectures regularly on the subject of pain management. He is licensed by the American Board of Orofacial Pain, and is a member of numerous pain societies including American Pain Society and American Academy of Orofacial Pain. Dr. Eli is regarded as an authority on head and neck pain by his peers both in medical and dental professions, by international companies, and by legal professionals.